- Drag-and-drop to upload multiple images at once.
- Enter a title, tags, and description for each image before uploading.
- Choose privacy options for each image.
- Copy tags to all images in a batch.
- Background uploading so you can work on one batch while another is uploading.
- Supports the new Flickr application permission system so you do not need to give your username or password.
- Easily browse through images ready for upload.
- Easy to use: drop a photo, type a title, press TAB to move between fields. Press TAB in the Description field to move to the next image.
- Automatically checks for version updates.
Updates from 0.9beta to 1.0
- Fixed a bug causing the "Drop photos here" image to disappear after uploading.
- Ampersands in the title, tags, or description prevented images from uploading. This was addressed by converting ampersands to plus signs. This isn't ideal but there appears to be a bug in the way Yahoo! Widget Engine encodes multi-part forms.
- Four months of testing is enough to move out of beta with confidence. :-)
- Windows XP or 2000 or Mac OS X 10.2 or greater
- Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.0 (or Konfabulator 2.1) or greater
- A Flickr account
Download and Installation
- Download and install Yahoo! Widget Engine if you don't already have it.
- Download the Flickr Uploader and unzip it to your My Documents/My Widgets folder (Windows) or ~/Documents/Widgets (Mac OS X).
- Open the Widget by double-clicking it or opening it from Yahoo! Widget Engine.
Paul Johnston, Greg Holt, Andrew Kepert, Ydnar, Lostinet
Michael Houghton, Raymond Irving, David Joham
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.