Information Collection and How it is used
- The Service collects personal information when you purchase products, sign in, or upload content.
- If you would like to purchase products, we will ask for your billing address, phone number, and credit card information.
- The Service automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- We use information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To tailor advertising based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting from specific geographical regions.
- To make sure that people are not voting for themselves or friends during contests or promotions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use our products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of the service.
- The Service uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in".
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Service.
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve our content and services.
- We let other companies (such as Google) set and access their cookies on your computer. Other entities' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other entities do not have access to our cookies.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to you based on your visits to this site and other sites on the Internet.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. The Service does not rent or sell your personal information.
- Generally, the Service does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except to provide products or services you've requested and in the following circumstances:
- We may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
We may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will place a prominent notice on our site.
Effective Date: April 6, 2009